I am Neeta Kapoor and I am passionate about healing!
Consultant Homeopath B.Pharm, MMS (India), D.H.M.(London), Dip IACH (Greece)
Professional Counsellor Masters Soc. Sc. (Counselling) (Australia), SAC Reg CLR
Bach Foundation Registered Practitioner The Bach Centre (U.K.)
I started Healthpoint Studio, 13 years ago, to be a space where one can find holistic healing, from the inside out. I look forward to working with you on your journey by offering safe, natural, alternative and complementary treatments to experience a healthy balance of the mind-body-spirit that brings in an overall wellness. Here are some of the ways in which I equip myself to do my best for my patients and clients.
– I believe in Continual Education Process and attend annual education programs that keep me abreast of the latest developments in the field and reinforces my knowledge of the science of homeopathy and skills in Counselling.
– I also understand the importance of being continually supervised and seek inputs from qualified supervisors for enhancement of skills in counselling.
– Comfort and Confidentiality of patients/clients is of prime importance. I keep this in mind while setting appointments that are not rushed and there is minimal waiting time. Patients/ Clients have a role in decision-making with regards to setting up of follow-up visits.
– My treatment process is collaborative and information is shared with patients/clients regarding their level of health and ways to understand the healing process and the direction of cure.
– So the choice of modality is determined keeping in mind the expectation and need of the client seeking treatment,assuring them of a safe, gentle & effective treatment process.
I value my association with acclaimed organisations in the respective domains of expertise.
- I have furthered my knowledge in classical homeopathy by attaining a Diploma from International Academy in Classical Homeopathy (IACH) under renowned teacher and world-famous homeopath Prof. George Vithoulkas. I am also co-ordinator for the e-learning program for IACH (Greece)
- I am a Member of Singapore Centre of Homeopathy and support its efforts to promote classical homeopathy in the region.
- I am Licensed Professional Counsellor with a Master’s degree in Professional Counselling by Swinburne University of Australia and specialize in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
- I am a SAC (Singapore Association of Counselling) Registered Counsellor.
- I am in the process of acquiring accreditation as a Family Therapist.
- I am a Bach Flower Registered Practitioner certified from the Bach Centre, UK.